Dingley Primary School is situated in spacious landscaped grounds located in the south-eastern suburb of Dingley. Established in 1925, the school celebrated its 90th birthday last year recognising a long and proud history.
Our School Purpose is to provide a stimulating, values based
learning environment that develops educated and socially competent
lifelong learners, capable of achieving success in a global society.
The school is committed to providing a high quality, comprehensive education for all pupils, in a caring, friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We accept our responsibility to assist children:
- to become motivated, inquiring and independent learners.
- to strive to reach their full potential.
- to acquire mastery of the curriculum, particularly in literacy and numeracy.
- to acquire decision-making, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- to acquire social skills that enable them to work cooperatively.
- to show tolerance, respect and consideration of others.
All staff members are committed, experienced and professional and have high expectations of themselves, their peers and their students. In order to continually improve student learning all staff members pursue ongoing professional development based on the school's Strategic Plan and their own personal needs. The school enjoys the strong support of its parents, council and staff.It is a place where learning is valued and supported by all. Parental involvement and participation in the life of the school is encouraged. Dingley Primary School enjoys an excellent reputation in the community; a reputation brought about by the dedication, enthusiasm and commitment of staff and parents.