Enrolling your child into a school is as much about your family joining a school community as it is about the education of your child.To support you in determining if Dingley Primary School is the best choice for you and your child, we recommend that you participate in one of our school tours.
Tours are conducted by the school's principal team, where information about all aspects of the school is discussed, and you are encouraged to ask any questions you may have at this time.
At the conclusion of the tour, you are provided with an information pack which contains our Parent Information Handbook, Enrolment Form, as well as a variety of other valuable documents pertaining to enrolment at Dingley Primary School.
When selecting Dingley Primary School as your school of choice...
Please return the following documents:
Student Enrolment Form
- Original Birth Certificate or Passport (for proof of age)
- School Entry Immunisation Status Certificate
You can check the Primary Zone for you address at the Victorian Government Department of Education's website www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au.
A Prep program called Busy Bees is exclusively available at Dingley Primary School. This is based on a developmental curriculum, which enhances the transition between pre-school and Prep. It is a full-time program available to children who are school age (ie. 5 years of age by April 30).
The children participating in Busy Bees program engage in the Prep curriculum through play-based sessions where children are able to extend upon their prior learning.
Features of the Busy Bees Program
Busy Bees children are learning in a fun relaxed atmosphere where they:
- develop skills in Literacy and Numeracy
- increase their self-esteem, confidence and ability to cope with new situations
-develop their social and verbal communication skills
- build relationships with adults and children are encouraged to make their own decisions and accept responsibilities
- further develop their co-ordination and physical skills
- being an individual while learning to function within a group.
here to download an Expression of Interest form.